Medical Education in Ukraine
MBBS IN UKRAINE
Immigration UA is an official organization that helps International students to study MBBS in Ukraine Medical University. We help students from the first step selecting from university to last graduation. Immigration UA helps international students to make their admission process and education in Ukraine medical university as simple, intuitive, and comfortable as possible. Ukraine MBBS fees at the medical universities in Ukraine is quite affordable. Many universities offer MBBS courses within the student’s individual budgets. cheapest MBBS in Ukraine, MBBS course fees in Ukraine
Study MBBS in Ukraine 2020/21
Study in Ukraine 2020-21
Nowadays, Ukraine is gaining a lot of popularity among international students who want to pursue their MBBS from abroad. Ukraine comprises many world-class Government Medical Universities that offer MBBS, MD, and other degrees in medicine at a very affordable price. The students who complete their MBBS or any other medical degree from a medical university in Ukraine are eligible to apply for a job in any part of the world.
The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is 5.8 years. The students are not required to pass any entrance examination to get admission to a medical university in Ukraine. Thus Ukraine has made it very easy for the aspiring student to fulfill their dreams of becoming successful doctors.
Advantages of Studying in Ukraine
Ukraine has become one of the most preferable destinations for aspiring students who want to study MBBS in abroad. Some of the advantages are listed below:
- The medical universities of Ukraine are recognized by WHO, UNESCO, MCI, and medical councils of many other counties.
- The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English which makes it much easier for international students to adapt to the environment.
- The cost of accommodation is very low as compared to other countries like the USA, UK, and many European countries. Apart from this, travel for students in Ukraine is very cheap. Students get special discounts for traveling within the country.
- The medical colleges of Ukraine offer high-quality facilities to the students.
- The students studying MBBS in the universities of Ukraine are provided with various opportunities to participate in international exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects in various international universities which opens more doors for them to achieve their goals in the field of medicine.
- Indian students who complete their MBBS from a Medical University of Ukraine can easily get a job in India as the MBBS degree obtained from a Ukraine University is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
List of Document Required for Ukraine Study Visa?
Document Required for Visa Application?
- Passport and a photocopy
- Study Invitation Letter Original and a photocopy
- Original Birth Certificate and its copy legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
- Original School/ University Certificates (O level/ A level/ SSCE/ HSSC/ ISCSE /Bachelor or Master Degree, Transcripts – applicable upon availability) and their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
- General Medical Certificate of fitness. Legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country. A medical certificate is valid for only two months from the date of the issue.
- HIV- AIDS Negative Certificate Legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
- Medical/ Travel Insurance Policy is valid for 3 months.
- Sponsorship Letter attested by Notary Public or made at Court Affidavit. It must include the sponsor’s full name, address, landline & mobile numbers, and the obligation of the sponsor to cover the applicant’s expenses while studying abroad. Photocopy of sponsor’s passport or ID card
- Bank Statement of Student or the Sponsor compulsory movement of account for the last 6 months. With minimum balance enough to cover the applicant’s first year’s tuition fee and living expenses.
- 16 Passport Size Pictures 3 × 4 cm
- Book Your Appointment and submit the above-listed documents at the Embassy of Ukraine or Global VFS Ukrainian Visa Center.
Ukraine MBBS fees 2020/21
MBBS course fees in Ukraine
Visa Support Letter
6 Year Valid
Enrollment & Registration
1 Year Valid
Airport Pick up
Pay Upon Arrival
Transfer to University
Pay Upon Arrival
Top Universities in Ukraine
Admission open for 2020-21
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
Kharkiv National Medical University
O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
Lugansk State Medical University
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
Donestk National Medical University
Ternopil State Medical University
Odessa National Medical University
Black Sea National University
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
Sumy State University
Kharkiv International Medical University
MBBS course fees in Ukraine
cheapest mbbs in Ukraine
Duration: 6 Year
Medium of instruction: Russian/ /English.
Minimum 4500 USD
Maximum 7500 USD
well-furnished room 800 USD (4 person in room) per yer
The main goal of the premedical course is the language training and studying of general education disciplines that will allow students to continue successfully study in the academy and to become highly qualified specialists who will be able to work on the chosen specialty in the different countries of the world.
Duration: 6 Years