eVisa To Moldova 2020 Guide
Visa to Moldova -Moldova officially called the Republic of Moldova, is an Eastern European country that is also one of Europe’s least-visited countries. Step into the world of medieval everything on your next holiday. Thanks to the rise of quick budget flights, Moldova today attracts tourists who are looking for ‘roads-less-traveled’.
Travel to the country’s capital Chișinău and be charmed by its Stalinist architecture and old-growth trees, head to the Cricova Winery and explore the world of underground wine cellars, explore the 13th-century cave monastery at the Old Orhei (Orheiul Vechi), and escape to the unspoiled countryside of Transnistria.
Is Moldova Safe to travel?
This question often comes up! While Moldova is still struggling to stand on its own since it broke off from USSR in 1991, the country is relatively safe to travel. If you do plan on visiting, be on a lookout for petty crimes and tourist scams. Make sure you mind your manners while traveling through Moldova.
Now that you have made up your mind, let’s look at the travel documentation, especially the visa. As a foreign national entering Moldova, a visa may or may not be mandatory for you. Let’s look at the visa requirement for Moldova.
Visa policy of Moldova:
The visa policy of the Republic of Moldova is fairly simple. A tourist (strictly for tourism purposes) planning to enter Moldova will fall into either one of the following categories:
- Visa not required
- Invitation required to obtain a visa
- Visa required
Let us take a look at each of these categories so you can determine which category you fall under
1. Foreign citizens who don’t need a visa to enter Moldova:
The citizens of the below-mentioned states and countries do not require a visa to enter Moldova for a period of stay of 90 days, valid for a period of 6 months from the day they first enter Moldova:
|Albania||Andorra||Antigua and Barbuda|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Brazil||Brunei|
|Cyprus||Colombia||Republic of Korea|
|Commonwealth of Dominica||Ecuador||Greece|
|El Salvador||Samoa||San Marino|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||Holy See||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Tonga||Trinidad and Tobago||Turkey|
2. The foreign citizens who need the invitation to obtain a visa:
The nationals of the following countries require invitations to obtaining a visa to enter Moldova
|Cameroon||Republic of Chad|
|Republic of Congo||Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|Côte d’Ivoire||North Korea|
|Republic of Mali||Mauritania|
|Republic of Sudan||Syria|
|Yemen||Republic of Southern Sudan|
3. Foreign citizens who need a visa to enter Moldova:
The nationals of the following countries are obliged to possess an e-visa or sticker Visa to enter Moldova
|Cambodia||Papua New Guinea|
|Central African Republic||Rwanda|
|Comoros||São Tomé and Príncipe|
|Dominican Republic||South Africa,|
|Republic of Equatorial Guinea||Sri Lanka|
|Republic of Guinea-Bissau||Uganda|
Documents required to obtain an e-visa Moldova :
- Visa Application Form online
- A passport scan copy
- A recent Digital Photograph
- Confirmed accommodation reservation (included in our package )
- A detailed travel itinerary (Included in our package)
- Reservation of a round-trip ticket (Included in our package)
- Travel medical insurance (minimum cover EUR 30000)
- Bank Certificate (Optional)
- Consular Fees + Our Full package + Consultancy Fees 600EUR
100 EURO Upon Order confirmation
500 EURO after visa approved
Documents required to obtain an Invitation letter :
- Passport scan copy
- Copies of Schengen visas, Ukrainian, Russian, Moldavian visas (if you have any of them in your passport)
- A copy of a resident permit for other countries (if you have)
- Bank Statement Certificate (30 euro per day and the price of a return ticket). The Certificate is VALID 10 DAYS ONLY!!!
- Certain dates of arrival and departure
- Country and City of departure
- Full name of the FATHER
- The price is 400€ euro per 1 person / 350 euro per 1 person in a group from 5 people.
- Children up to 12 y.o. — 200 euro per person.
!!! The process takes 15 business days !!!
250 EURO Upon Order confirmation
150 EURO after Invitation approved
Other types of visas:
- A – Type – Airport Transit Visa
- B – Type – Transit Visa
- C – (Short Stay Visa) – Mission, Visit, Business, Transport, Sports Activities, Cultural, Scientific and Humanitarian Activities, Medical Treatment
- D – (Long Stay Visa) – Entrepreneurial Activity, Employment, Study, Family Reunification
Moldova Visa Fees:
The consular fees depend on a lot of factors like the purpose of visit, length of its issuance, and duration of stay. As of September 24, 2010, the visa fee is established as:
- A –EUR 20
- B- EUR 40
- C- EUR 60 (Ordinary Sticker Visa)
- C- EUR 40 (eVisa-Online)
- D- EUR 80
Extension of Visa:
If visa expired can be extended by the Bureau of Migration and Asylum in the Republic of Moldova. In the case of diplomatic visas, one would need to approach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration of the Republic of Moldova.
Home to some magnificent monasteries, the world’s largest wine cellar at Mileștii Mici, and some of the most unlikely tourist attraction, Moldova is cheap to travel to and travel in. This second booziest nation on Earth is one of the best upcoming tourist destinations in Europe.